- Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company? Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company?
- Should I buy or rent my business premises? Should I buy or rent my business premises?
- Can my solicitor offer ongoing services? Can my solicitor offer ongoing services?
- Can my solicitor help my business problems? Can my solicitor help my business problems?
- Liquor Licensing Liquor Licensing
- What does it all cost? What does it all cost?
Consulting a solicitor at the very beginning establishes good business practice, creates a partnership based on knowledge and trust, and puts a powerful ally in your camp when the going gets tough. Successful business people know when they can benefit from good professional advice – and in the early stages of setting up a business, that advice can be worth its weight in gold.
Call us on 01463 237171 and ask to speak to one of our partners. Your solicitor has the specialist knowledge and skills to help you make the right choices and maximise your chances of success. It’s the first decision you’ll make towards starting a successful business, and it could be the start of a lasting and rewarding professional relationship.