- Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company? Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company?
- Can my solicitor offer ongoing services? Can my solicitor offer ongoing services?
- Can my solicitor help my business problems? Can my solicitor help my business problems?
- Liquor Licensing Liquor Licensing
- What does it all cost? What does it all cost?
This depends on what’s available on the market, what you can afford and what your long-term plans are. If you rent your premises, you free up your capital for business development or personal needs; if you buy them, you can develop as you require, avoid rental increases, and treat the property as a long term investment. The property could also be used as security to raise finance. Your solicitor will talk through the pros and cons so you make the most appropriate choice.< Back to list