- What happens when I’ve found my house? What happens when I’ve found my house?
- Conveyancing Conveyancing
- Who holds my title deeds? Who holds my title deeds?
- What other considerations are there? What other considerations are there?
- What will all this cost? What will all this cost?
- Online Quotation Online Quotation
- New to house buying in Scotland and looking for more information? New to house buying in Scotland and looking for more information?
Take a look at a this short video by the Law Society of Scotland telling you more about the purchase process.
As well as being a valuable asset your home could also be your most valuable investment.
Full independent financial advice should always be obtained before proceeding. The responsibility of maintaining and insuring your home and keeping up with your loan and interest payments must be considered. Remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up the payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Call us on 01463 237171 and ask to speak to one of our Partners. From the day you start to look to the day you collect your keys you will have the benefit of expert professional advice to ensure your house purchase goes as smoothly as possible – that peace of mind is worth almost as much as your new home itself. We can discuss with you the different ways of finding your new home.